How DecisionHub helps organizations make better decisions
What is DecisionHub?
DecisionHub is a company that provides a platform focused on improving the application review process by removing bias in decisions and saving people hours through automating interactions like emails and tedious tasks like exporting applications to PDF.
If you want to find out more about DecisionHub, check out our previous article, which does a deep dive into our company, the history, the origin story, and a little bit about the co-founders Ahmed and Greg.
Our unique features
DecisionHub is built with design and accessibility in mind. It is easy to onboard reviewers and for applicants to apply, which will reduce the number of emails you will get when running a review cycle!
We strongly believe that the decision-making process should be fair and bias free, and we've done the research and implemented features to specifically address this.
Bias removal features
We have implemented many features to remove bias from decision-making processes around the world, here are a few.
- Randomized order of applications for reviewers so that the first application doesn't receive more attention than the last one
- Reviewers cannot see other reviewers' ratings & comments, protecting their reviews from conformity bias
- Ability to anonymize specific submission answers, mainly used to hide sensitive identifiable information about an applicant
We have also implemented many features to help the admins save time and seamlessly run a decision process, below are 3 of the top used ones.
- Ability to export a ZIP file containing a PDF for each application (named after the applicant) at the click of a single button
- Ability to export all data in CSV format, including comments, so that you can do your own data analysis
- Monitor progress to see what each reviewer has completed, the number of applications, and aggregated statistics
We also built some features for how the applicants can save time while applying to your forms.
- Ability to save their submission as a draft and submit at a later date (before the deadline the admin sets)
- If applying to a form with the same questions as a previous one, applicant can autofill from the previous round (this is enabled and configured from the admin side)
Best in class services
We also provide the following services to all our clients.
- 24-hour response time on emails/support requests
- Quick (and free) bug fixes and small feature improvements, as we love to continuously make our product better
- Will build more extensive custom features as needed for a fee
- The most affordable solution on the market, with various tiers of plans to support the organization's size and financial ability
If you want to learn more about DecisionHub, some helpful next steps are here.
First, watch a quick 45-second introduction video about the product.
Next, here are some links that you may find helpful.
- Link to our website: https://decisionhub.org/
- Link to our signup page: https://app.decisionhub.org/signup
- Link to book a meeting with Ahmed from DecisionHub: https://calendly.com/decisionhub
And that is all! Thanks for reading. :)